- When a tree is fully harvested, a tree will fall in another location that you aren't chopping. - When a tree respawns, you can harvest it but sometimes it looks like it has already fallen. - When chopping, sometimes the axe looks like it is somewhere else chopping another tree.
Hi, I need some help with mining. I believe that I need to mine iron and coal to forge steel, which when combined with sycamore will allow me to craft a Level 40 Steel Pickaxe. However, to mine coal I require a Level 40 Pickaxe. This seems like a chicken & egg situation as I'm unable to mine coal without a level 40 pickaxe, and I need coal to create the steel pickaxe. I have already achieved the Level 40 mining skill using an Iron Pickaxe but it does not allow me to mine coal or steel.
1. There is currently a UI bug that will make portions of the UI appear white or black and inventory not refreshing properly. Refreshing will solve the issue temporarily. The bug is being looked into.
2. By choosing the workshop bench and initiating assembly, you can speed up the process if you step back from the bench and return to it, clicking 'assemble' once more.
3. There is a large hole next to the firepit by the lake.
4. Workshop UI stays open after walking away - PC Restart - Load Game - Sign in to Metamask - Walk into Exodus and approach workbench - Click on workbench - Walk away
5. The workbench can't be clicked after completing an assembly. You must back away from it and then come back and click it to open assembly UI option
Example: I want to create a Sycamore Longbow and a Poplar Longbow. If I string the Sycamore Longbow, I must walk away from the workbench and come back to it to assemble the Poplar Longbow. - Sign in to Metamask - Walk into Exodus and approach workbench - Click on workbench - Walk away
6. Iron Hatchet says it sells for 125 currency but actual sell value when sold is 25 currency.
7. When purchasing item from Shoppe with full inventory, money is taken but item is not received. (Fixed but update not pushed)
8. Garden has a scavenger hunt spot under it that cannot be clicked.
8. Withdrawing all of a stackable item only fills the quantity of the available inventory slots.
9. Sometimes the event UI doesn't close even if you decide not to contribute more resources to it.
10. Hopper will continue to give hatchets to players.
11. Visual bugs with chopping trees: - When a tree is fully harvested, a tree will fall in another location that you aren't chopping. - When a tree respawns, you can harvest it but sometimes it looks like it has already fallen. - When chopping, sometimes the axe looks like it is somewhere else chopping another tree.
12. Daily Tasks do not reset. - This was working sometime before the anniversary event (not sure of an exact date) - A fix was previously implemented but seems to have regressed
13. "Carve All" button remains under previously selected options. Note: If you want the "Carve All" to disappear then click the picture above it twice.
14. Upon leaving and re-entering workbench, the previously selected options are still selected. Images are after crafting a rod, leaving, then re-entering the workbench. (Need to discuss if we wish to change or if this was intended)
15. While Cooking, if the fire goes out and you have a log ready to put on the fire, it will glitch out and not let you cook anymore on any of the fire pits. Workaround: Leave Exodus and come back to reset.
16. Inventory slots stay selected until unselected or game is refreshed.
17. Some players can't click the lock and accept button on trade screen due to lack of space and screen size.
18. Some players can't click the bars to forge and smelt due to lack of space on smaller screen sizes.
19. Cannot drop tokenized items
20. "the ore smelter is not showing up randomly, everything else but that" First time we have received this report. Full scene may not have loaded in but need to look further into it.
Welcome to the Bug Reports channel. Kindly submit your bug reports in the space below. All reports will be gathered and scrutinized. Once a report has been received and addressed, the related comments will be removed. Any identified bugs will be documented in the pinned comment.
1. Speak to Axel, at the end of the conversation he will give a knife. Open the inventory by clicking backpack icon on right side of screen. Click the knife and click "EQUIP" at bottom of inventory.
2. Click the equipment icon on right side of screen. It is below backpack icon. User will be able to see all equipped items here. To remove the item click item wishing to remove and at bottom of equipment tab click "UNEQUIP".
3. To carve items a user must have logs in inventory that are not greater than the required level. Sycamore logs are level 1. Click the log and at bottom of inventory click "CARVE".
4. A list of items will appear. Click the item wishing to carve, the required ingredients will show what is needed. Choose "CARVE" or "CARVE ALL".
5. A log and knife will appear in front of character carving at a log.
6. When the item is completely carved it will appear in inventory.