1. Search for Blaise and speak to him. He will offer an Iron Hammer at the end of conversation. Click "YES" or hit "E" to accept the hammer. Click the backpack icon on right side of screen to open inventory. Blaise may be found at the Forge 131,50.
2. Click on the Iron Hammer, at the bottom of inventory, click "EQUIP".
3. Click the equipment icon on right side of screen to open equipment. This will show the current equipped items on player.
4. To Smelt Ore into bars, gather logs and Iron Ore. User will need 5 logs to start the furnace, any type of log will work. Higher level logs will keep a furnace on longer than lower level logs.
5. Click on the furnace to get started. Click on the log and click "SELECT" at bottom of inventory.
6. After, furnace is lit a prompt to choose type of bar to smelt ore into. Choose "Iron Bar" and click "SELECT".
7. Liquid metal will appear out of right side of furnace and Iron Bar will appear in inventory.
8. To forge bars into metal pieces, click the anvil at the forge. Click "SELECT".
9. Choose which metal piece you wish to forge and click "SELECT".
10. Hammer and Iron Bar should appear. The hammer will be hitting against the bar on the anvil.
1. Search for Finn and speak to him. He will give a Fishing Rod at the end of conversation. Click the backpack icon on right side of screen to open inventory. Finn may be found on the fishing dock at 126,48
2. Click on Fishing Rod, at the bottom of inventory, click "EQUIP".
3. Search for A Catfish in the lake next to the dock. Click on the fish to start fishing. The catfish are blue. When hovering over the fish with the crosshair, it will show the name of them.
Players may upgrade their tools 3 different ways.
1. Players may farm the required resources and level to create them in game.
2. Players may trade other Players using the in-game trading system (Embed the link to in-game trading system tutorial in forums.)
3. Players may use the Merchant Shoppe for limited low level tools. (Embed Merchant Shoppe tutorial from forum)
2. Choose the option "WalletConnect" for MetaMask and other Mobile Wallets. Choose Coinbase if user is using the "Coinbase Wallet" This is not their exchange. Download Coinbase Wallet here https://www.coinbase.com/wallet/downloads
3. For Coinbase option scan QR code with mobile device.
4. For other Mobile Wallets, a QR code like this should appear. Scan QR Code.
8. (CLIENT) If user lands in the Decentraland Plaza to get to Exodus, type in chat box by hitting enter "/goto 124,55" or navigate the in-game mini map in top left corner by clicking on it and searching for coordinates 124,55
9. User will load into Exodus. Tip: Allow the scene to load completely in before running around.
10. Click the 3 buttons on mini map to pop-up a "Set Home" toggle Feature. Click the toggle and a home icon will appear in mini map. This will allow user to always log in to the designated place in Decentraland each time. User may toggle it off and back on to reset spawn location.
1. Decentraland Log In Screen. Click "Continue to Wallet" (If "Play as Guest" is chosen, players will not be able to play Exodus)
2. Choose which wallet you wish to log in with.
3. If Coinbase is chosen, users must use their mobile wallet or a device to scan the prompted QR Code
4. If MetaMask Or Wallet Connect is chosen, users may scan the QR code with their Web 3 connection device.
5. User may choose the "Desktop" option as well. This would be if a user wished to sign in with a web 3 connection option downloaded on their desktop. (Users may need to seek information from their Wallet Service Provider for application verification process. )
6. If Infinity Wallet is chosen, it will prompt a browser to open with a link requesting to open "Infinity Wallet". Click "Open InfinityWallet"
7. Prompt to approve will appear. This is requesting to view wallet and to request an approval transaction request. Click "Approve" WARNING: Infinity Wallet must be opened already or prompt will not appear. Side Note: If Prompt does not appear. Close Decentraland and Infinity Wallet. Open Infinity Wallet first and then Decentraland and try again.
8. A second prompt will appear. Click "Approve". This request is to sign a message to prove ownership of wallet and log into Decentraland with the account.
9. If the wallet has a code, it will request it to be used to unlock the wallet to approve the message.
10. User will be logged into Decentraland. Next step is to navigate to Exodus.
11. Player may use the map in the upper left hand corner to navigate to 124,55 or use their in-game message box by hitting enter and then typing in "/goto124,55" and hitting enter one last time.
12. User will arrive at Exodus.
13. On the left hand upper corner there are 3 dots, click it and then click "Set Home". The home icon will appear on mini map. (This will allow a user to spawn in their home area after logging out and back in.)
8. User may set a location to always land in upon logging in. The top left corner has a mini map, click the 3 dots. Afterward, enable "Set Home". The home icon will appear on mini map where user is standing.